среда, 18 декабря 2013 г.

Game of the 2013 Year


Here is my contribution to the Game of the Year 2013 challenge. My game of the year is The Last of Us, simply because the story is... It starts well, with Joel's daughter dies because it is shot by people who think their are infected. Then it's 20 years later. Joel is in a heavily guarded quarantine zone, which was built so that the survivors can't escape / to be bitten by the Infected.


Joel later meets a girl named Ellie, who is very... 'Weird' does, she would first not easy but she was convinced by Marlene to go with him. They may each other at first, but later in the game they get more close. The story starts off slow, but around 60% of the game's story begins to really start. I personally liked the story well, but I think it's less the story slow start, and really in 'Winter' begins. But there are moments in the game that you think of: I really did not expect. Had two new survivors met named Sam and Henry. Joel and Ellie When Sam was an Infected, Henry shot him. But when the time came that I really did not expect: He shot himself! I was there really a small moment in shock. I had not looked on YouTube and it had thus far not see coming.

There are some articles of other bloggers about games:



Flash Games on the Free Flash Games site.


There are little to no bugs in the game. Occasionally a graphic pop up, but that was happened only twice. What I found less of the game is that it is what at the end. After the death of Henry and Sam, I have just passed on to Fall, but when I was just tired of it. I no longer found it so interesting to really continue playing. But for the rest, really a top title I've played! I've actually never played a game at all, but that's my thing, not quite play games. Have almost no time (and patience).

For my Game of the Year, I also made a self-made trailer, it is a mix of the trailer of Gravity and the music, I also played with some. If you have feedback, I know!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий